Monday, March 05, 2007

ASH Started a Fire

New ASH single free for download is called I Started a Fire - click to DL the mp3!

J, is it my imagination or does Tim look like Sam in the Pic?

Separated at Birth?


Tim Wheeler (Ash) enjoying chicken


Sam hanging with homies whilst Jit is away

Am gutted I didn't get tix to their concert in London this week, their next concert tour is in Jul when we'll probably not be in London by then! Mega Boos..

Speaking of great concerts, I am currently revelling in my newly-arrived Pop Up SMAP concert DVD! Fantastic opening with the band flying down the stage on 'flying-fox'-like contraceptions.. What would I give to watch a live SMAP concert, sigh.. Do you know that only SMAP fan club members can apply for concert tix and that you can only be a SMAP fan club member if you lived in Japan! Damnz!

3 comments:

fong said...

Mmmmmm my husband is dreamy!

Sam has also been compared to Adam Levine. Good thing now the band is no longer that popular.

A guy at our favorite taco shop also once insisted that Sam looks like John Darnielle from the Mountain Goats. We were quite pleased then because the Mountain Goats were quite hip, but then we looked up John Darnielle's picture and decided Sam did not look like him after all.

fong said...

Oh yes I forgot – the latest guy that Sam has been said to resemble is the dude who plays Sylar in the TV series "Heroes." "Heroes" is a new hit series here. It's basically like X-Men. Sylar plays a villain who kills other people and steals their talents, kinda like Highlander.

Sonsy Wonsy said...

I thought we already established that Sam is separated at birth with Shaggy (of Scooby Doo fame, not Mr Boombastic) ... green t-shirt and all!